PRIVACY INFORMATION ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
For the purposes of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, We would like to inform you that the processing of the personal data provided to us will be subject to processing in compliance with the rules laid down in EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and in compliance with the rights and obligations resulting therefrom.
The data controller is Dr. Adriano Majolino, with office in Rome, p.zza Verbano n. 16.
The personal data provided will be used within the limits and for the pursuit of the purposes related to the assignment received as well as for the purpose of exchange of opinions, information, suggestions, as well as for the selection of staff for the Firm.
In relation to the data subject of the processing, referred to in this statement, the data subject is granted at any time the right to:
- Access (art. 15 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Limitation (art. 18 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another controller without hindrance (art. 20 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Opposition to processing (Art. 21EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation (art. 7, par. 3 EU Regulation no.2016/679);
- Lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (art. 51EU Regulation no. 2016/679).
These rights can be exercised by written communication, to be sent to Adriano Majolino, based in Rome, p. Verbano No. 16 – 00199.